"Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion." -Rumi
Which way do you prefer your character to die? [ x ]
imagine a horror movie where you’re trapped in your house with a serial killer but all your lights are clappers
so you’re running for your life from this psychopath while both of you are just aggressively clapping the lights on and off
psa: don’t throw gang signs
gently toss them
fun prank: teach girls from an early age that their entire worth lays in how pretty they are, then make fun of them for being “”“superficial”“”
Shout out to Ellie’s relative who fires a gun in church
In his own mind, with Moriarty speaking his own thoughts, he doesn’t even consider that his brother would be sad if he died.
He seems genuinely shocked when it’s said to his face.
What I really love about Sherlock’s reaction to Mycroft saying that isn’t that he seems to disbelieve the sentiment, but that he’s shocked Mycroft would actually say it out loud. Like, “Mycroft! We don’t say these things to each other!”
prep for visiting my Grandma
- no i don’t have a bf
- no i don’t have a gf either
- no i didn’t lose weight
- you don’t have to give me money
- *takes the money*
- i’m not hungry
- i’m not gonna eat the second pizza
Behold, Empire’s top 50 sexiest men of 2013.
Omg Tom looks like a turtle
Of course it’s Benedict
Brad Pitt still looks hot
oh my god i thought those numbers were their ages and i got WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS DANIEL RADCLIFFE 45!? HE’S OLDER THAN SNAPE WHAT DID I MISS!?
pond weed that looks like long green hair !
no wonder you’re still ill stop touching that nasty shit
according to my art teacher i have a really aggressive drawing style????
use this to your advantage, kill the rest of your art class, paint with their blood, leave no survivors, use the change you wrangle from their pockets to buy mcnuggets.
I THOUGHT WE ALL AGREED
TO NEVER BE CREATIVE AGAIN
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
—John Fowles (via booklover)